290 Birchwood Lane
Brooklyn, MI, 08051,
Seeking a position in a Red Cross to help the people in pain.
- More than six years of experience.
- Storng management and planning skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Very energetic and helping nature.
- Good customer service skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, 1993
Michigan State University, MI
Disaster Services Program Assistant
American Red Cross - Worcester, MA, 1997- 2002
Field Office Assistant
Red Cross - Washington, DC, 1994-1996
- Developed public disaster education programs designed to help people.
- Prevented and prepared for emergencies, and live safe lives in their homes.
- Identified target population groups and developed and implemented programs to reach those groups.
- Assisted in building the capacity of the chapter to respond to disasters through the development of independent shelter teams to support mass care functions.
- Helped assure community awareness of the availability of services, courses and programs.
- Maintained a professional relationship with all volunteer and paid staff members, members of other businesses and non-profit organizations, and the general public.
- Attended meetings and job related training opportunities when requested.
- Participated in initial and annual work performance reviews.
- Performed a variety of office administration duties including preparing correspondence, reports, and vouchers.
- Entered data into system, made travel and meeting arrangements.
- Provided support for financial transactions in all aspects of the station operations including biweekly transmission of data to national headquarters.
- Assisted in the administration and provided direct support to designated Red Cross programs, including logistical duties such as scheduling classes, ordering supplies, collecting and processing course fees.
- Provided emergency communications, casework service, financial assistance, and information.
- Assisted in the recruitment and training of volunteers.