A87, East 65 Street,
George, Washington, 03294,
Looking for a position as psychiatric nurse.
Central Mental Health Clinic
- Responsible for supervising and managing the nurses and other staff.
- Handled the details of medical administration and also provide assistance in emergency cases.
- Experience in various service department such as pediatric, surgical, medical depression, acute personality etc.
- Experienced handling various cases like, sexual abuse, distress, physical challenged cases.
- Handled patients suffering from crisis intervention.
- Responsible to handle the queries and problems.
Fresh Health Service Hospital
- Responsible for the handling and maintaining the on-call status.
- Handled the documents and keep track records of the patient reports.
- Prepared schedules for the patients of the hospital.
- Experience of more than 8 years as a psychiatric nurse.
- Very responsible, organized and experienced professional.
- Great ability to handle the tough cases and situations.
- Sound knowledge of the medical terminology and psychiatric terms.
- Profound ability of computer skills such as word, excel, outlook, access.
- Exceptionally good communication skills with the great interpersonal skills.
University of Washington, Washington
Associate Degree of Nursing.
Certified in Psychiatric Nursing Course
Dr. John Mathew
Central Mental Health Clinic, George, Washington