4, West 4 Street,
Carnation, Washington, 06598,
Looking for a challenging and responsible role of perioperative nurse in the area of operating room nursing.
University of Washington, Washington
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Certified in Anesthetist Nursing
Perioperative Nurse, Simon's Medical Center, Carnation, Washington
Perioperative Nurse, Goodwill Clinic, Covington, Washington
- Responsible for the performance of the activities such as preoperative, inoperative and postoperative.
- Worked closely with the surgical patients, families and other health care professional.
- Select and passes the equipments and supplies utilized for the operation.
- Managed and maintained operating room and nursing care.
- Maintained a comfortable and safe environment for the patiemt.
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of the operating room.
- Assist the doctors before, after and during the operations.
- Select the equipment and pass them for the hospital.
- Experience of more than 7 years in the field of the operation room nursing.
- In-depth knowledge of the working of the operation room's equipments and devices.
- Profound ability of management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional ability to answer the queries of the patient and families.
- Proficient in technical and practical problem solving skills.
Dr. Brad Thomson
Managing Director/Sr. Surgeon
Simon's Medical Center, Carnation, Washington
Dr. Samantha Andrew
Goodwill Clinic, Covington, Washington