654 Hill Street,
San Diego, CA,
Cell: (818) 555-5643
To obtain a position as a massage therapist in a company that will develop my skills in massage therapy, and where I can provide excellent patient care.
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than five years of experience as a massage therapist.
- Ability to offer a variety of massage treatments.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and helpful attitude.
Lifetime Fitness, Inc, Georgia, 2004-Present
Massage Therapist: Duties included
Massage Envy - Reno, NV, 2000-2003
Massage Therapist:Duties included
- Provided safe, appropriate and effective massage techniques.
- Designed specific sessions based on client's individual needs.
- Maintained inventory of all products necessary to perform treatments.
- Maintained professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Assessed the needs of each customer individually and selected the appropriate treatment.
- Observed client reaction to massage and modifies as necessary.
- Maintained complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrated a pleasant and enthusiastic demeanor at all times.
- Performed consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Directed and assisted guests in the proper use of steam or sauna, whirlpool bath and suntan units to ensure the guests satisfaction, safety and well-being.
- Educated guests about individual massage and body treatment needs and other services available.
- Served customers quickly while maintaining a cheerful attitude in a high-stress workplace.
- Maintained client confidentiality and sensitivity to age and gender related issues during all client interactions.
- Maintained positive guest relations at all times.
Managing Massage Therapist Degree
Toledo Academy of Health, San Diego, CA, 1999
Highly Qualified in:
Chair massage, Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, stone massage, body stretching and ROM, prenatal/side-lying massage.