Moony View, 75778.
Ambler, AK 6795,
Seeking a job as journeyman lineman in reputed organization to apply my experience and to gain new skills further.
Ontario Hydro - 2004-till date
- Examined and test fixed cost and alternative power lines and supplementary apparatus.
- Handled all electrical and telephone systems.
- Handled urgent situation patron service calls.
- Maintained all road lights and telephone lines of organization on daily basis.
PVG Hydro - 1998-2004
- Handled all call tasks.
- Handled dangerous equipment very carefully.
- Followed exact and essential orders.
- Installed and maintained phone, telephone system, radio systems.
- Handled all aspects of construction and repair of supply system, collectively fixed cost and alternative outline.
- Completed Lineman Apprentice Program in 1997
- Completed high school diploma from Alaska University, AK in 1996
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent in communication.
- Exceptional ability to do work in all size of group.
- Able to prepare daily timesheets and property records.
- Good at handling blueprints and required tasks.
- Able to perform work necessary for the building and maintenance of every type of tools.
- Able to handle all equipment used in the broadcast and distribution of electrical power.