1836, East 87 Street,
Boston, RK 0181,
Seeking for this interesting and social servicing post for a reputed nursing home and want to work heartedly.
Skills for this position
- Very good ability to learn new things and tasks.
- Excellent communication and interposal skills.
- Very good listening skills.
- Very deep ability to work with variety of patients.
- Able to give instructions to patients to follow prescribed treatment.
- Superb at working independently and under any situation.
Boston University Hospital, Boston
Worked as Some Health Aid
- Responsible for managing oral medicines under the direction of physician.
- Responsible for primary duties such as dressing, checking blood pressure, putting and giving medicine and various other duties.
- Done very important duty of recording the patient's condition, care, progress and problems and discussed observation with case manager and supervisor.
- Also gone along with patients to doctors' clinic or offices for the trips of outside the home or to other places, provide help, transportation and company.
- Responsible for cleaning patients' quarters and washed and ironed their laundry.
- Helped patients to entertain and to keep fit mentally by giving them proper knowledge.
- Also responsible for planning, purchasing and preparing various plans for patient and served meal for them as assigned.
- Done various other duties as assigned and as needed.
Leadwell Home Health Care Agency
Worked as Trainee Health Aid
- Responsible for giving health care to the aged and disabled patients under the direction of physician and supervisor.
- Helped patients to move from one place to another.
- Make record of care, condition and progress of patient.
- Also responsible for cleaning the quarters of patient.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Boston University
License: State level nursing license