1934, West 84 Street,
Alpine, MA 03391,
Looking to grab a position of a fire investigator, which utilizes my professional and academic skills to achieve company goals.
Previous Work Experience:
Donan Engineering Inc. Alpine, CA
Worked as Associate Fire Investigator
- Responsible for identifying causes and origin of explosions and fire.
- Carry out some investigations to document the onsite conditions.
- Responsible for supervising field testing and gathering photographic proofs.
- Done various other duties as assigned.
Emergency Medical Associate of Dallas Fire Company, Dallas
Worked as Firefighter
- Responsible for working as ambulance Lieutenant in 2003 to 2005 and carry out regular training drills.
- From 2005 to 2006, worked with the position of captain of ambulance.
- Worked as ambulance support secretary in 2007.
- From 2007 to present date working as photographer.
- State certified class B driver's license.
- Firefighter I red cross certified CPR instructor
- Volunteer for Red Cross on a variety of projects.
- Member of State University X-Country Team.
B.A., in Fire and Safety Technology, University of Springdale