SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
152, West 44th Street,
Belmar, NJ, 06591,
An experienced registered nurse with the 10 years of experience and worked with the emergency room and critical care units. Knowledge of the new devices, medical terminology and legal implications.
University of New Jersey, New Jersey
Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Caring
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSE:
Certified in Emergency Room Nursing
State Nursing License #005698-32
Emergency Room Nurse, Holy Faith Hospital, Belmar, NJ
- Responsible for 30-bed unit emergency services.
- Performed diagnosis, regular checkups and medical examination and recommends the specialist.
- Participated in many health campaigns and committees and educate the people regarding the health care.
- Ensure the quality of emergency medical nursing care to patient.
- Provided the orientation and training to new staff, medical students and nursing students.
- Handle the queries and problems regarding medical or health.
Critical Care Nurse, Helping Hand Hospital, Morristown, NJ
- Responsible for the post operative patient's acute care for recovering from traumas, surgical procedures, anesthesia etc.
- Responsible for the management of the nursing diagnoses, medical assessments and regular checkup.
- Monitored the patients throughout the hospital processes by utilizing their primary care nursing.
- Deal with the queries of patient and their families.
- Experience of 10-years as a emergency room nurse.
- Excellent computer skills such as word, power point, excel, access.
- Great organizational skills with the patient management and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally impressive communication skills both written and verbally.
- Responsible and handle the high tech and advance equipments very carefully.
- Very energetic and lively and makes the environment positive in which patient feel fresh and alive.
- In-depth knowledge of the federal, state and local law.
Dr. Edward S. Jones
Holy Faith Hospital